Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platitude News - 23/08/2012

Poll

What features would you MOST like to see on the future homepage?

[ 1 ]
    Platitude News - 23/08/2012 I_vote_lcap20%Platitude News - 23/08/2012 I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Platitude News - 23/08/2012 I_vote_lcap20%Platitude News - 23/08/2012 I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Platitude News - 23/08/2012 I_vote_lcap0%Platitude News - 23/08/2012 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Cüzen
    Cüzen

Age Age : 34
    Location Location : England
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-21
    Posts Posts : 174

Platitude News - 23/08/2012 Empty Platitude News - 23/08/2012

Post by Cüzen Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 am

Welcome to Platitude News, where I'll go through all the latest updates, and what we can expect to see.

So, what's new? Well, first of all, we've replaced the old buggy chat and replaced it with a new, much better one. To access the chat, just click the image above the first category:

Platitude News - 23/08/2012 EVUrm

The chat is hosted by xat, so please use your forum username as the chat name. Credit for creating the background goes to our graphics designer, ail_t, and tweaked a small bit by myself.

Next, there have been some small tweaks to small things in the forum, for example, a sweet animation zoom on the images. Just click on one! Here's an elephant to help you.

Platitude News - 23/08/2012 Gray_cartoon_baby_elephant_0515-1005-2517-5941_SMU

As well as some updates, we now have new staff! maingan, Nick and ail_t.

That's about it update-wise, but we have some great things coming soon!

So, what can we expect? Well, I'll leave best until last, so, here are some of the minor changes. A multiple theme selection function could soon be implemented, so you can easily change the forum's theme! Tweaks are already being made to the current design to make it look a bit nicer.

Now - the more significant changes... A homepage is changed! Platitude will no longer just be a forum, but it will rather have a proper homepage too. Here are snippets of the homepage to give you some hints.

Platitude News - 23/08/2012 L1wBB

Well, that's all for this week. Remember to vote in the threads poll!

Goodbye, and thanks for reading.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:56 am