Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft?

Nick
    Nick

Age Age : 26
    Location Location : United States
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-22
    Posts Posts : 99

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Empty Favorite thing to do in Minecraft?

Post by Nick Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 am

My favorite thing is building. I love to build new structures and I have released a custom map not to long ago about a town that I built!

What's your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Location Location : Nearest trash can
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-23
    Posts Posts : 221

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Empty Re: Favorite thing to do in Minecraft?

Post by ian_the_great2 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 am

Personally, i enjoy managing a faction. I always join servers with the "factions" plugin, which basically allows you to create a group of people that work together. It's always fun managing one of these such groups, especially on large servers.
    ace_shotgunner

Location Location : under your bed
    Posts Posts : 38

Post by ace_shotgunner Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:04 am

i like to un build, much like alex :3
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Location Location : Nearest trash can
    Posts Posts : 221

Post by ian_the_great2 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 pm

unbuilding lol. Greifing is fun tongue
    Nick
    Nick

Post by Nick Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:21 pm

ian_the_great2 wrote:Personally, i enjoy managing a faction. I always join servers with the "factions" plugin, which basically allows you to create a group of people that work together. It's always fun managing one of these such groups, especially on large servers.

I also love having a faction! Especially this one server that I played on for a while. We were called "Legends" and we were probably the strongest faction on the server. I was the leader too! Smile
    Nick
    Nick

Post by Nick Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:22 pm

ace_shotgunner wrote:i like to un build, much like alex :3

Lol, however coming from a Co-Owner of a server and having part of it be griefed, I don't think I'll ever grief anymore tongue
    Drakaeden

Posts Posts : 15

Post by Drakaeden Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:33 am

I like to... Play mini-games - Things like Survival Games, Trouble in Mineville, MineZ, and things as simple as Spleef and blokey. It's good to see games within games, I just really enjoy it.
    Enimous
    Enimous

Age Age : 30
    Joined Joined : 2012-11-08
    Posts Posts : 4

Post by Enimous Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 pm

My favorite thing in minecraft is building, playing whit redstone, making xp farms, and being the leader in a big faction.

P.S I Play On A Server Whit My Friends We Hawe A Faction Whit 50People And My Friends Say That Its Hard To Control Them Without Me Online So Im Really Proud Of My Faction Leader Skill Grin If You Need Some Tips Private Msg ME!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm