Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

What kind of Computer do you have?

kikok012

Age Age : 21
    Location Location : Bosnia And Herzegovina
    Joined Joined : 2012-09-13
    Posts Posts : 6

What kind of Computer do you have?

Post by kikok012 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:22 am

I'm rather curious about what kind of computers people use on these forums! Grin
    My specs:
    Pentium IV 3,40 GHZ (With HT technology),Nvidia GT240 1gb Vram (sddr3),3 GB of ram,Ordinary sound card (nothing fancy),Ordinary keyboard,mouse,lcd screen and joystick.
    so if you want post your specs here!
    Ausghost

Age Age : 22
    Location Location : Sydney, Australia
    Joined Joined : 2012-09-24
    Posts Posts : 3

Re: What kind of Computer do you have?

Post by Ausghost on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 am

I do computing courses at college so this is always fun...

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.31 GHz, Nvidia GTS 250, 2.00 GB (2048 MB) RAM, Logitech MX518 (awesome gaming mouse), Samsung SyncMaster P2250 LCD monitor (21.5"), 232 GB SATA HDD, a Logitech USB Headset, and a regular Microsoft keyboard.

Nothing special. I do know I need to mainly improve on my RAM though. 2 gigs of RAM on a Windows 7 is a bit harsh, as it uses around 700-900 MB just idling and that's already nearly half of my RAM.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:50 pm