Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Referral Competition

Cüzen

Age Age : 27
    Location Location : England
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-21
    Posts Posts : 174

Important Referral Competition

Post by Cüzen on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 am

I am holding a competition to see who can attract the most referrals. Whilst referring someone, you must tell them to either put your name in the Referral field of registration, or PM me to say that you got a member to join. The prizes are at the bottom, but first, some guidelines.

The member you referred must actually be active, and not just joining to give you the reward.
    If it is discovered that the person you referred turns out to be an alternate account of yours, you will be permanently banned.
    When advertising, do not spam, as it will make both of the sites look bad, and may attract some unwanted attention.
    The person must also say they were referred by you when registering (or you tell me).

Now, the prizes.

The person with the most amount of legitimate referrals will win: a Minecraft account, 2500 Plati, and a custom coloured badge next to their name.

The person with the second most amount of legitimate referrals will win: 2500 Plati, and a silver, yellow ribboned badge icon next to their name.

The person with the third most amount of legitimate referrals will win: 2000 Plati, and a bronze, yellow ribboned badge icon next to their name.

You must have also referred over a certain number of people to qualify for a prize (to prevent people just referring, say, 2 people when everyone else refers 1).

Thanks and good luck!

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:50 pm