Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ace_shotgunner
PandahFish
6 posters

UFO's

PandahFish

Joined Joined : 2012-07-25
    Posts Posts : 9

UFO's Empty UFO's

Post by PandahFish Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 am

One time I was looking outside the window and I saw a circle looking object above the sky. Once when it was daylight and other time and night.

Have you ever seen anything like this? What's your opinion on UFO's? Real or not?
    ace_shotgunner

Location Location : under your bed
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-22
    Posts Posts : 38

UFO's Empty Re: UFO's

Post by ace_shotgunner Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 am

i have in fact i was about 8 or 9 and i was looking out my window and i saw 3 lights in the sky zoom past they where gone in seconds! but i do think now it was the air fores with jets
    Nick
    Nick

Age Age : 26
    Location Location : United States
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-22
    Posts Posts : 99

Post by Nick Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 pm

I have not seen a UFO in real life before, but I have looked at my videos and pictures! I suppose that ET life could be out there somewhere. I mean it's a HUGE universe and there is probably a good chance of it.
    PandahFish

Joined Joined : 2012-07-25
    Posts Posts : 9

Post by PandahFish Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:24 am

Yes I agree with you. Anything is possible in this vast universe. I also believe all those mythological creatures are real. Mermaids,Vampires, etc.
    maingan
    maingan

Age Age : 30
    Location Location : Lafayette Indiana
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-23
    Posts Posts : 125

Post by maingan Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 am

There defiantly has been weird activity in the sky caught on camera. There has to be something out there. We just have yet to find it.

So I think they are real.
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Age Age : 26
    Location Location : Nearest trash can
    Posts Posts : 221

Post by ian_the_great2 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 am

gotta be real, like mathematically its not possible for us to be the only ones in an ever expansive universe. Not saying they've come to our planet yet or anything, but somewhere tongue.
    AsuraMoon
    AsuraMoon

Joined Joined : 2012-08-27
    Posts Posts : 58

Post by AsuraMoon Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 pm

one night when i was looking up at the moon i saw a rocket circle around it and land on the moon. although i may have been seeing things. I don't know if this doesn't count or not since this is an UFO thread but i'll post it here anyways

I also sometimes hear a weird noise like a UFO is hovering above me but im always in a house when it happens....

If i listen to the silence hard enough i can hear it, just like now. O.o
    maingan
    maingan

Age Age : 30
    Location Location : Lafayette Indiana
    Posts Posts : 125

Post by maingan Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:52 pm

AsuraMoon wrote:one night when i was looking up at the moon i saw a rocket circle around it and land on the moon. although i may have been seeing things. I don't know if this doesn't count or not since this is an UFO thread but i'll post it here anyways

I also sometimes hear a weird noise like a UFO is hovering above me but im always in a house when it happens....

If i listen to the silence hard enough i can hear it, just like now. O.o

i dont think it would make a sound considering they are supposed to be technologically advanced

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content