Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hey everyone! Need some help...

iHasMines
    iHasMines

Joined Joined : 2012-08-10
    Posts Posts : 1

Hey everyone! Need some help... Empty Hey everyone! Need some help...

Post by iHasMines Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 pm

So I just joined this forum after I got a message and I must say that I like it,didn't do much yet but it looks promising and I hope it will get big one day!

For start,I will share my channel with you guys,cause I did try to get some feedback on other forums,but I just couldn't and I hope that here it is indeed a small friendly community and you guys will help me out!

The channel name is ihasmines,I cant give you the link since I'm a brand new user so please take a minute and search it up on youtube! Thank you!

Please leave any feedback,suggestions here or in the comment section on the site! Thank you!
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Age Age : 26
    Location Location : Nearest trash can
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-23
    Posts Posts : 221

Hey everyone! Need some help... Empty Re: Hey everyone! Need some help...

Post by ian_the_great2 Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Welcome to the site! hoping this place will grow big as well, its a cool place and the creator seems generally nice. Will be sure to check out your channel
    Nick
    Nick

Age Age : 26
    Location Location : United States
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-22
    Posts Posts : 99

Post by Nick Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 am

Welcome to the Forums we are really glad to have you here! It is a fairly new and small community however it definitely is very unique and has a potential to be something great! Smile

(I will have to look you up on YouTube!)
    maingan
    maingan

Age Age : 30
    Location Location : Lafayette Indiana
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-23
    Posts Posts : 125

Post by maingan Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:07 am

Nice to have you with us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:03 pm