Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Realm of the Mad God

Jack_Stone74

Age Age : 18
    Location Location : Sandy,Utah,USA,North America,Northern Hemisphere,Planet Earth,Milky Way Galaxy
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-10
    Posts Posts : 14

Realm of the Mad God

Post by Jack_Stone74 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:42 am

I just wanted to know what your first impression of this game was what your thoughts are now and what your overall experience in this games is just put your answers in a post below
    Cüzen

Age Age : 27
    Location Location : England
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-21
    Posts Posts : 174

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Post by Cüzen on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 am

Not played it myself, but at first impressions, it looks quite fun and a bit addictive.
    Jack_Stone74

Age Age : 18
    Location Location : Sandy,Utah,USA,North America,Northern Hemisphere,Planet Earth,Milky Way Galaxy
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-10

Post by Jack_Stone74 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 am

Alex_Eror wrote:Not played it myself, but at first impressions, it looks quite fun and a bit addictive.
    yeah it can be addictive my currant character has some pretty good items he is level 20 and has Bow of Fey Magic and Hippogriff Hide Armor my name is JackXantho if you see me just say hi I play on USSouthWest most the time and I am very kind to all the players all info prior to this all is invalid I just died
    vKaoR

Age Age : 20
    Location Location : England
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-25

Post by vKaoR on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:30 pm

the tutorial reminds me of a game i used to play in school called, Worlds Hardest Game when you had to dodge those green ball thingys. Personally i'm learning to love it Smile it'd quite addictive lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:46 pm