Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

F2P Games

F2P Games

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:09 am

Free to Play games.
    Negative or Plus?

Darragh

Joined Joined : 2012-07-22
    Posts Posts : 23

Re: F2P Games

Post by Darragh on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:08 am

Plus Its fairly good for people who cannot afford the games.

mkoo

Joined Joined : 2012-07-24
    Posts Posts : 4

Post by mkoo on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:41 am

It has come a bit too far to be honest, they used to be alright but when it comes to Facebook etc.. They just abuse stuff, they restrict the game so that you get annoyed and feel you have to pay, it is not how a game should be. TO be honest it probably ends up costing you more (in theory), it is much nicer to just pay for a normal game and get all the content upfront

yam cat

Joined Joined : 2012-07-24
    Posts Posts : 5

Post by yam cat on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Personally I dont mind them, its just when a load of noobs register and think they're all pro. if it wasnt for F2P, I wouldn't have a lot of the games I play now (i.e. Team Fortress 2, etc).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 pm