Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

_-From the skys of minecraft forums-_

seamuspotter
    seamuspotter

Age Age : 25
    Location Location : Texas, Houston.
    Joined Joined : 2012-09-12
    Posts Posts : 2

_-From the skys of minecraft forums-_ Empty _-From the skys of minecraft forums-_

Post by seamuspotter Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 am

Smile Hello everybody! I am seamuspotter! Let me introduce myself! I HATE reading Twisted Evil , Favorite band is, um... O.C. Supertones, Fav movie is The Lorax... I think? My favorite tv show, Shows, Icarly, Doctor Who. Favorite, game is. Minecraft. Currently learning to code, JAVA, Only JAVA Neutral . (Codecademy.com Wink )

And last, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    my mc forum account Grin

Edit: WEE I AM LEARNING HTML!!!

Last edited by seamuspotter on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Age Age : 26
    Location Location : Nearest trash can
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-23
    Posts Posts : 221

_-From the skys of minecraft forums-_ Empty Re: _-From the skys of minecraft forums-_

Post by ian_the_great2 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:03 am

Welcome to the forums, glad you decided to come check it out!
    AsuraMoon
    AsuraMoon

Joined Joined : 2012-08-27
    Posts Posts : 58

_-From the skys of minecraft forums-_ Empty Re: _-From the skys of minecraft forums-_

Post by AsuraMoon Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:54 am

lol we are complete opposites of each other! except for the minecraft part.
    anyways, nice to meet you!
    seamuspotter
    seamuspotter

Age Age : 25
    Location Location : Texas, Houston.
    Joined Joined : 2012-09-12
    Posts Posts : 2

Post by seamuspotter Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 am

Thanks guys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 pm