Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Shop] [Free] Logo Designs

Cüzen
    Cüzen

Age Age : 34
    Location Location : England
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-21
    Posts Posts : 174

[Shop] [Free] Logo Designs  Empty [Shop] [Free] Logo Designs

Post by Cüzen Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:31 am

Hey all,

I've decided to make a thread so you can request, for free, a logo that is based off of a username of your choice (presumably your own) using my EXTREME CREATIVITY. For example, if your username is "Rockingseal69" I'll have some badass seal at an electric guitar.

Here are a few examples so you get what I mean a little better:

Direwolf20:

Spoiler:

turmoilcow (extreme quality loss due to resize (was originally in an avatar)):

Spoiler:

So, if you'd like your own AMAZING, DEFINING, piece OF art, then just fill in this template. Bare in mind that it may not be possible for some usernames that have no real meaning (e.g. Cuzen >_>). If you're in this situation, do what I did and just come up with something unrelated to request (e.g. tophat, monocle and "Indeed" [Shop] [Free] Logo Designs  Happy).

Code:

[b]Username you'd like used:[/b]
    [b]Size (leave blank for default 512x512):[/b]
    [b]Any background?[/b]
    [b]Any specific colours you want? (optional)[/b]
    [b]Some guidelines (optional but appreciated):[/b]

Thank you!