Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
lmaobear
ace_shotgunner
PandahFish
7 posters

Hacked.

PandahFish

Joined Joined : 2012-07-25
    Posts Posts : 9

Hacked. Empty Hacked.

Post by PandahFish Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:32 am

So my forum got hacked recently. Do you know anybody that got their website got hacked? Or have you ever gotten something hacked?
    ace_shotgunner

Location Location : under your bed
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-22
    Posts Posts : 38

Hacked. Empty Re: Hacked.

Post by ace_shotgunner Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:45 am

i normal do the hacking
    and before people get mad bro on me, i only hack to people that are really big dicks to others e.g forcing people to do stuff e.e.g.g giving money ect

lmaobear
    lmaobear

Age Age : 27
    Location Location : Norway
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-11
    Posts Posts : 31

Post by lmaobear Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:22 am

Does this really fit under the topic "Hardware"?
    thepyromatt
    thepyromatt

Age Age : 33
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-26
    Posts Posts : 3

Post by thepyromatt Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 am

lmaobear wrote:Does this really fit under the topic "Hardware"?
    Nope, thats what I don't understand.
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Age Age : 26
    Location Location : Nearest trash can
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-23
    Posts Posts : 221

Post by ian_the_great2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 am

Idk if hacking even exists... like it seems like you'd have to have some crazy hardware, etc. unless its one of those "gimme your password for a million dollars :O thing.
    AsuraMoon
    AsuraMoon

Joined Joined : 2012-08-27
    Posts Posts : 58

Post by AsuraMoon Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:24 am

ian_the_great2 wrote:Idk if hacking even exists... like it seems like you'd have to have some crazy hardware, etc. unless its one of those "gimme your password for a million dollars :O thing.

That password trick is really rather stupid, only a fool would do that to somebody. a fool would only fall for that trick.

i mean, it could work unless the hacker hacked into someones bank account for a million dollars and gave 1 pound to the victim and stole all their bank account money.

and you know what the funny thing about it is?
    It will (hopfully) NEVER happen!

Im not insulting anyone here, I'm just putting what came to my mind as i saw this post.

Anyway, i feel sorry for what happened to your forum, that hacker should be punished.
    Also i have had a lot of things hacked multiple times like my most beloved possesion in my room, my computer.
    Sad
    kikok012
    kikok012

Age Age : 27
    Location Location : Bosnia And Herzegovina
    Joined Joined : 2012-09-13
    Posts Posts : 6

Post by kikok012 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:18 am

You're absolutely right AsuraMoon!

Sponsored content