Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Does tech get boring?

mkoo

Joined Joined : 2012-07-24
    Posts Posts : 4

Does tech get boring? Empty Does tech get boring?

Post by mkoo Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:39 am

Do you get annoyed that tech comes out too frequently, for example the Ipad etc.. come out far too soon to each other. As often do games.
    lmaobear
    lmaobear

Age Age : 27
    Location Location : Norway
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-11
    Posts Posts : 31

Does tech get boring? Empty Re: Does tech get boring?

Post by lmaobear Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 am

Am I right when I say that the reason you get annoyed is because you do not have time to discover the quality of your purchase before another product witch is slightly better, but still not revolutionary is out on the market, and your product, witch you might have saved up to for a long time is overshadowed by the new product?

I personally think this is thought out plan to get people to spend allot of money on the products they like. Lets say I bought a Iphone yesterday, and in a couple of months the Iphone 5 is released. My friend buys the new Iphone, and I can't stand being in the shadow of him, therefor I also buy the new Iphone even thought I do not need it. Not long after the Iphone 5s is released...

And the story repeats itself...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am