Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Abortion

Cüzen
    Cüzen

Age Age : 34
    Location Location : England
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-21
    Posts Posts : 174

Abortion Empty Abortion

Post by Cüzen Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 am

The debate of abortion has been going on for a while now, and I want to ask for your views. Personally, I think its the woman's choice and the government should keep their noses out.
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Age Age : 26
    Location Location : Nearest trash can
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-23
    Posts Posts : 221

Abortion Empty Re: Abortion

Post by ian_the_great2 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Abortion is a touchy subject because there's the involvement of not really human life, but the possibility of human life, being terminated. It's terrible to think about what abortion really is, which is basically mashing up a baby and pulling it out. There's the argument that 1, the embryo isn't conscious yet so its ok to get rid of it, and two that women should be able to chose when they want to have children. I an for, and against abortion. First off, there are cases of rape, incest, and underaged pregnancy. I think that in one of those situations its ok for an abortion. I also think that if a women is a flat-out sl#t and is constantly getting pregnant she shouldn't be allowed to get an abortion. Though the matter of weather or not abortion is good or not is a wavering concept, i am 100% sure that weather or not there should be abortions shouldn't have anything to do with the government. Just last week a baby was found in a dumpster at the middle school i attended just last year. The number of infants abandoned each day is already high. The number would sky-rocket for sure if abortion was made illegal. Also, ever heard of back-alley abortions? Look it up. Abortion may not be ethical but it should be allowed.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 am