Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Good day,

Platitude Forums is a forum community in which users can come together, meet up, chat and talk about, well, anything! Our forums allows discussions of many different topics, and many opportunities. You can do anything from talk about a new movie to getting help programming a game - just nothing illegal, as it runs off a strict set of rules to prevent such incidents from happening. Platitude even includes a warning system so rule breakers are more easily warned and banned.

So come along and join today. Smile

Regards,
~ Platitude Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Minecraft Servers

ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Age Age : 27
    Location Location : Nearest trash can
    Joined Joined : 2012-08-23
    Posts Posts : 221

Minecraft Servers Empty Minecraft Servers

Post by ian_the_great2 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 am

Hey, this post is basically for anyone that wants to find/advertise a server. Pretty simple, post an ip, a summary of what to do on the server, and maybe some screenshots. Thats it, feel free to post.
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Minecraft Servers Empty Re: Minecraft Servers

Post by ian_the_great2 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:37 am

Allright, i'll make the first move tongue here we go:
    Minecraft Servers Oz%20Craft
    IP: 108.178.38.126:25583
    So basically, Oz Craft is a Factions Survival PvP server. Anything is allowed, grefing, stealing, betraying faction, you name it, so long as it's legit. No hacks. We got ways to detect x-Rayers (such as turning invisible and watching you mine out all the diamonds). Our server is rather worse-for-wear right now, but it will fill your minecraft apatite for at least a week tongue come check it out.
    Cüzen
    Cüzen

Age Age : 34
    Location Location : England
    Joined Joined : 2012-07-21
    Posts Posts : 174

Post by Cüzen Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 am

Speaking of Minecraft servers, we could really do with our own one. I have some great plans for that. Can anyone host a public server for Platitude? tongue
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Post by ian_the_great2 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Sounds like a great idea, actually! However, Good hosts can be rather expensive...
    Cüzen
    Cüzen

Post by Cüzen Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 pm

ian_the_great2 wrote:Sounds like a great idea, actually! However, Good hosts can be rather expensive...

Agreed, but I've seen some cheap ones out there. The alternative is to convince an admin of an existing server to traffic-exchange with us a bit.
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Post by ian_the_great2 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Hmm. Well, i got something that may work. I'm an admin on the server i advertised above and its reasonably fast. Only problem is economy is overflown, stuff like that. dont quote me on this, but the server kinda sucks xD.
    Cüzen
    Cüzen

Post by Cüzen Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 pm

ian_the_great2 wrote:Hmm. Well, i got something that may work. I'm an admin on the server i advertised above and its reasonably fast. Only problem is economy is overflown, stuff like that. dont quote me on this, but the server kinda sucks xD.

Maybe talk them into a reset? I've been known to create great servers and get loads of people playing there, but hosting is always an issue. Maybe I could help them build up the server and they advertise Platitude a bit? ;3
    ian_the_great2
    ian_the_great2

Post by ian_the_great2 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Ik was you mean. I've seen the rise and fall of at least 4 great servers. This one used to be good, then the owner started giving everyone positions, so now like everyone on the server is a mod. I was there when the server first became public and it use to be a lot better then. Problem with a reset is that, even if we did reset, people with mod rank and up (half the server) would just start spawning stuff. Tried explaining this to the owner before, but he just brushed it off. We also reset when 1.3.1 came out, which wasn't that long ago. So the server is in a political mess right now. :/
    CrazyCraftians
    CrazyCraftians

Age Age : 26
    Joined Joined : 2013-02-02
    Posts Posts : 2

Post by CrazyCraftians Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 am

creeperhost.net is a cheap server host

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:28 pm